Friday, October 14, 2011

Midterms Are Over!

Well, made it through the first midterms week of the semester with flying colors! A's on all my tests except for one, but the whole class average was far too low
 so it's looking like around a B + on that one, maybe even an A -! 
Even though I did well, it came at a price. Stress beyond belief, literal non-stop studying, bloodshot eyes, a head cold, never thought I could be so tired... Physically and mentally. 
That was the hardest midterms week I've ever been through! 
Bring on the next one. 
But hey, I'm alive, it's Friday, and I'm going to Frightmares tomorrow with friends and family. 
Things all worked themselves out :)
Time to ignore my bit of homework I should be catching up on and give myself a break.
If not, I think I'll go crazy.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment