Saturday, February 25, 2012

Grain-free.

That's right, I'm going GRAIN-FREE!!! I'm nervous posting this on my blog for all to see, because this means that now I have to stick to this to a T! But that's a good thing.. That's the point. I have a lot of goals I want to accomplish, and I have been reading up on this a lot, and YES IT IS HEALTHY. Any benefits you can get from grains, you can get even more of them from other, healthier foods. So, I'm going to do it!
WHY, you ask?
Because it has a lot of health benefits. 
Because I want to finish what I started in 2007 when I lost all that weight.
Because I'm not all that hooked on grains anyway.
Because I want to start good eating habits while I'm young I'm not stuck in a rut after I have kids.
Because I don't always have the time to burn off these grains in the gym.
Because I want to FEEL BETTER. 
So, goodbye to this... 

And hello to this...
And this...

Posting it on my blog for EVERYONE to know and see will help me stick to it, although I'm confident in my abilities to do this! Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment