Saturday, July 9, 2011

Married :)

Well the deed is done!! In case you're all wondering why on EARTH I'm blogging on  my first real day of married life, it's because we're bored waiting in the airport for our flight to CANCUN!!! Wahoooo!! The wedding day was absolutely PERFECT. Everything went swell. The actual wedding was great, lots of family to enjoy the morning with :) The luncheon was PHENOMENAL- Thanks to Aunt Kristi for planning everything and thanks to her beautiful daughters for being our servers! The food was excellent, the speeches by the fathers were sob-fests (and wonderful), and we all got to talk and have some good laughs! The weather for the reception turned out PERFECT!!!! We were soooooo worried that it would rain... in fact, it was supposed to be this huge storm over the weekend like all over the west coast... but I suppose God loves us and supports our marriage so he decided to make me happy again :) He never disappoints. So, due to the wonderful weather, we got to follow the original plan and do the reception outside. It was soooo beautiful. Props to my mother for planning everything and making all the big decisions for me :) The 10 bridesmaids all fit in their dresses, the 6 groomsmen all remembered their ties, and baby Will.I.Am looked devilishly handsome in his baby tuxedo! The flowergirls were darling and handed out all the little treats, the food was delicious, the setting was gorgeous, the cake was perfect. Everything just went so well. I feel so grateful for such a perfect wedding day!! Not to mention getting married to the most WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, HANDSOME babe in the whole world!!! That was truly the best part. Easily, so easily, the best best best day of our lives! We felt complete joy as we went through the festivities of the day, knowing that we were supposed to be together forever. Nate is the greatest husband ever! And so far married life is wonderful :) I have never felt so much joy. Thanks to all who came to the reception, thanks to my fab family for helping so much with the wedding. Thanks to my amazing daddy who I love more than life. Thanks to my awesome mom who never ceases to amaze me. Thanks to MyKey for being my BEAUTIFUL maid of honor-- Love her. Thanks to all my beautiful bridesmaids who looked flawless in their dresses, and thanks to Nate for marrying me!!! Love you all, see you when we get back from CANCUN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. it was a perfect day wasn't it?? love you both!! can't wait till you get back so we can see pictures and hear stories!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete