Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mrs. Griffith

I love being a Griffith. Being married is the greatest joy I have experienced in my life. I love being a wife, and taking care of my sweet husband! I love the family I married into! I got three beautiful new sisters-in-law, and it has been so much fun!
Kenadee is so sweet.
Kayla is so cute and so welcoming. 
Laura is awesome and funny.
My new Mom and Dad are so great and funny! They have welcomed me into their family and they really make me feel like I am one of their own. I am so lucky to have such great parents-in-law. 
I love my new family!

Being married has truly been the greatest blessing. After being sealed to Nate, I feel like a lot of things have been put into perspective for me now. I am fulfilling my calling to be a wife, and in a few years I'll be able to be a mother! And I know that I couldn't have picked a better man to share my life with. We work so well together and are so compatible. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I know our marriage will be blessed and we will be so happy together. Can't wait to spend eternity with my babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment