Saturday, July 2, 2011

.nate.

Nate is my life.
He brings me true happiness.
I love his smile, his laugh, and most of all his ability to make me laugh.
I love his spirituality and his positive attitude.
His kindness towards me and others is astounding.
He's patient with me when I'm being a drag.
His love for me shows in every action.
He has never yelled, or even acted like he was upset with me because of a mistake I made.
He has never ceased to forgive and forget.
He loves me for exactly what I am, and has never once asked me to change.
He is beautiful, inside and out.
He has so much passion for things that he loves.
He likes to prove his point.
He is very manly and brooding ;)
He can pick me up with ease.
He never fails to genuinely tell me I'm beautiful multiple times a day.
He always makes sure to explain how lucky he feels to have found me.
He will be such a good daddy.
He loves his friends, his family, me and my family, and never fails to be loyal to us.
There is nothing he would not do for me, and he would always be happy to do it.
I am his princess, and he never fails to tell me that.
He is so romantic.
He took me to the temple yesterday and I can't describe the joy I felt to be able to go through with him.
He is a worthy priesthood holder of the only true church.
He loves to do things his way.
He does not like to ask for help.. why would he? He can do anything.
He can change the oil in any car.
He can build things.
He always can have fun, rain or shine.
He is so positive and always calms me down when I am stressed.
When I am sick or in pain, he is always right by my side making me feel better.
He kisses my boo boos better.
He kisses my forehead.
He would sacrifice his life for me.
He wants to take care of me.
He wants to be financial successful for our future family.
He loves what I love.
He keeps me safe.
He keeps me happy.
... And I get to marry him in 5 days. I couldn't have gotten luckier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment