Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome to Our Home....

I am FINALLY posting pictures of our darling apartment! I know some have been dying to see it, so here's a little tour of our new place. We love it!!! We feel so at home here, and we love everyone who has helped us decorate by giving us gifts and money! Thank you so so much!! Without further ado... OUR APARTMENT! Enjoy :)
Home sweet home!!

The view if you'll look to your right as you walk in the front door :)

The most comfortable couch in the WORLD and our lovely Paris artwork :)

Our lovely living room!! This is my favorite area. Mainly because I decorated it with only the cutest stuff! 

Our awesome entertainment center!!

Front entryway and coat closet




I apologize for the darkness of this picture, but our balcony is on the left as you walk in our front door...

and is quite nice...

we are on the second floor...

and we have a balcony that is quite large with nothing to put on it. Maybe later we will get around to getting an outdoor furniture set or something.. But even when it's naked we love it just the same! :)
This is my other favorite part of the apartment.. Mainly because I love basically EVERYTHING in the room. I am obsessed with my plant, which I picked out at Harmon's (I was so excited, it matched everything PERFECTLY and I was looking for a plant for our place :) ). I am also obsessed with my dishes... you'll see a closer view of those in the next picture. I am obsessed with my very nice and expensive silverware, and I am obsessed with the ADORABLE table which is so simple and just..itself. I love my cushions... Walmart: 6 bucks. AND I am obsessed with my beautiful little piece of artwork hanging in the background.. Thanks to all who helped with my obsession of all these things :)



This is the view from the living room into my adorable kitchen!! I am in love with this craftsmanship here. (Also, please notice my cute clock. I went through many frustrations trying to find the perfect clock.)

Best kitchen ever. We love it. 



Our pantry mostly full of food that we didn't even buy... Thanks to the "recipes and ingredients" bridal shower!! It's been nice to have it full. It's also a bit of a hassle trying to find things in there. At least I know I have everything I need :)

Love the glass cylinder jars (thanks to Aunt Kristi!) and the spice rack. Also, that's a pretty awesome toaster... thanks to the family that I nanny... You guys picked a great one :)

One last shot of my kitchen! The cupboards are all stock full. Literally there is no room left in this place. We had to use our coat closet and some storage space in the laundry area for some of our appliances! Worth it to have every appliance we could ever need, though.



1 comment:

  1. Super cute haley girl! You did good at decorating....now you and your mom just need to come and decorate my house!!!How does it feel to be married now!? Loving it?! best wishes to you! Love ya

    ReplyDelete