Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Big 21.

The 22nd was my 21st birthday!! It feels pretty good to be a legal adult. The birthday festivities were awesome as always! This past Saturday was also mama's birthday, so Nate and I had a sleepover on Saturday night, then we had a combined birthday party on Sunday for us! (Although Saturday was really mama's b-day party and Sunday was mainly mine). Saturday was super fun! We took mama to George's and decorated the table and everything! She really liked it. We also got her a really awkward, triple-stacked balloon... Kinda cute but also weird. Also the rose we got her ended up smelling like a dirty diaper.. We're the best kids she could ever ask for. ;) But it was fun and she loved it and we came home and ate ice cream cake provided by me and Nate.
Sunday, my birthday festivities began! We had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast, candy for lunch (well, I did), and ribs with roasted vegetables and biscuit-rolls.. mmmm. It was all wonderful!
The birthday presents were the best though.. they always are :)
I got...
This adorable purse!! I have yet to find awesome pumps to match it... But isn't it gorgeous!? :) My husband is the greatest :)

I also got these beauties from my wonderful husband! He knows me well - pink roses are my favorite! Such a sweetheart.
LOVE these shoes... I picked them out and my great sister Madi got them for me!! Love her! 
Finally got my new sneakers for half marathon running madness! Let me tell ya, these babies are amazing! I didn't even have to wear them in... they are awesome. SO comfortable and GREAT for running! :)
I got this incredible work of art as well. These things are amazing... I have never tasted better cooking than when it is a product of one of these bad boys. I am SO EXCITED! Thanks to my parents and husband, I finally have one of my own!!! THANK YOU!!
Skyd gave me this adorable shirt that I'm in love with!!! Thanks Toid! Love youuu! She also gave me my FAVORITE color of nail polish ever. Thought a picture might not do it justice. It's brownish gray. Love it. Thank you Skyd.
Nate and I went shopping and I saw this and we both were like.. "Hmmm. I really like that. But it's something I would never usually get. Let's get it!" I love it, So cute :)
Better view of the dress.
Aaaand last but not least! One of my favorite shows growing up! Nate surprised me with this one :) Thanks baby! (Sorry, all of these are taken on my webcam so that's why it's backwards :) )
As you can see, I had a fantastic birthday!! I would have put up more pictures of the actual party, but those are on mama's camera. Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did have a fun BIrthday! Got some fun things! Hope married life is as good as you wished it to be! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete