Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome to Our Home.... Part II

 Sorry, it didn't want to post any more pictures in the right place on the last post.. so here is the rest of our apartment. Please remember to look at the post below FIRST!
This is our cute laundry room, straight to the back of our apartment. MyKey- love the crockpot. 


Our hallway into the bathroom...



This picture is not in the right place, but I'm too annoyed of trying to fix it so I'm just going to leave it. This is our sink.

And our beautiful shower curtain and perfectly matching towels.. the shower curtain really is beautiful.. you'll have to see it in person to notice though.

And this is the picture that was supposed to pop up first. So.. our bathroom!
And last but CERTAINLY not least... Our bedroom.  Yes, our bed is very high. The movers came in to set it up and asked me how high I wanted it and I said high, not thinking it would be THIS high, but then I had forgotten that we also had a very tall mattress. So we were quite shocked of it's height when it was all put together. But, we haven't lowered. Mainly because we're lazy and I like it that way, it makes me feel like a queen. 

Our beautiful dresser. I am in love with this black furniture. 

And a view from the other side of the room.
And here is our lovely walk-in closet. My side is the long side, which barely holds everything that needed to be hung,  and Nate's is the short side. Which still has a little bit of room left. This is the way we live.
Hope you enjoyed the little tour! Thank you to all who helped us complete our home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment